December 7, 2023 - 12:00 pm
The Role of the Corporate Changemaker – Strategy, Influence, and Impact
The work of social impact leaders has never been more complex, and expectations from stakeholders never higher. The corporate changemaker plays a crucial role in addressing social and environmental issues, both through corporate philanthropy, DEI, ESG, and core business strategy and operations.
The Council of Michigan Foundations, Philanthropy Massachusetts, and Philanthropy New York are excited to partner with FSG to bring our collective membership community together for learning and conversations that cross regions. FSG has worked alongside corporate leaders in a variety of ways and will share key lessons learned about practical ways CSR and corporate philanthropy leaders can prepare for the opportunities and tensions they navigate daily. Recently, FSG wrote about key enabling conditions for corporate changemakers in their piece, The Role of Power: Supporting the Conditions that Enable Companies to Center Equity.
Join this timely session to get practical tools and guidance from industry experts as well as exchange peer learnings.
What will you learn?
- Ways that corporate funders are refreshing their CSR strategies
- Tools for mapping and influencing key stakeholders
- How to build a strong internal enabling environment to center equity
- How to use measurement to guide impact and build equitable and transformative community relationships
Who should attend?
All interested corporate foundation and CSR professionals, regardless of role within your organization.
- Chirlie Felix, Managing Director, FSG
- John Harper, Managing Director, FSG
- La-Rene Malcolm, Senior Quality Assurance Manager, Dr. Bronner’s
- List of Speakers in Formation
Please email email@example.com with name, title, and organizational affiliation. Please indicate you are a GCRI member.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.