October 4, 2023 - 12:00 am
Philanthropy + Policy Institute
- Join colleagues for a nationwide Philanthropy Day of Action on October 4, 2023
- Ask lawmakers to pass the Charitable Act
- PSOs leading the way – collectively mobilizing the sector in support of a universal charitable deductionThe premier opportunity for sector advocates and leaders to learn together and strengthen their policy and advocacy work, United Philanthropy Forum’s Philanthropy + Policy Institute is designed to cultivate and reinforce the public policy skill set of philanthropy leaders and staff, uplifting a strategic and collective approach toward advocacy, public policy, and government relations.
This year, attendees will participate in skill-building exercises, examine proven engagement strategies and advocacy practices, receive updated resources and information, and take part in policy briefings structured to enhance their advocacy work.
What’s New at #PPI2023:
- Completely Redesigned Virtual Meeting Platform
- Member-Led Discussion Roundtables
- Member-Designed Sessions
- Philanthropy-Serving Organization (PSO) Advocacy Action Planning Session
Programming will include:
- Analysis of the 118th Congress and 2024 Elections
- Designing Advocacy Narratives for Complex Political Environments
- Foundations on the Hill 2024 – First Look
- Public Policy and Communications Essentials
Philanthropy Day of Action
On the first day of the Philanthropy + Policy Institute, Forum member PSOs will lead mobilization efforts in support of the Charitable Act.
The Philanthropy + Policy Institute 2023 seeks to strengthen the impact of the philanthropic sector’s public policy and advocacy efforts via the power of regional associations. Register today and join colleagues from across the country for this unique virtual experience!