The 2016 Grantmakers Salary and Benefits Survey Closes This Week
This year, GCRI has partnered with the Council on Foundations to encourage participation in the 2016 Grantmakers Salary and Benefits Survey, a valuable benchmarking tool designed specifically to collect compensation data for positions at community, private (family and independent), and public foundations, and other staffed grantmaking entities. This annual survey is one of the most important and effective resources for our members and we encourage you to participate. To learn more and take the survey contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 8 days left to respond to the 2016 Grantmakers Salary and Benefits Survey. For those in the almost 700 organizations who have taken the time to respond or to indicate that you will complete the survey you have our sincere thanks! We have some ways to our goal and your participation is vital to producing this important and effective foundation management tool. Below you will find some very preliminary data points that may be of interest to you. If your organization has not yet completed the survey your participation remains essential.
The deadline for participating is July 15, 2016.
We encourage you to participate. Instructions for logging into the survey are provided below. If you are a member of the Council of Foundations, please note that your account login credentials are separate and likely different from your login credentials to the main Council website.
A Reminder of Benefits for Participants
Whether or not your organization is a member of the Council on Foundations, all online participants will receive the following for FREE:
- A free PDF copy of the 2016 Salary Tables ($179 cost)
- A free PDF copy of the 2016 Board Compensation Tables ($99 cost)
- A free PDF copy of the 2016 Administrative & Program Expenses Tables ($99 cost. This year will include technology expenses.)
- A free PDF of the Full 2016 report ($349 cost. Includes key findings, benefits, demographics)
- Access to the online benchmarking tool which enables benchmarking by grantmaker type, asset size, state or region. ($99 per custom report for non-participants.)
The names of respondent organizations will be available through the peer selection component of Benchmark Central. However, your answers to this survey will remain confidential and results will be reported only in the aggregate.