Rhode Island Council for the Humanities is seeking an Operations Officer
United Philanthropy Forum:
- Associate Director of Policy NEW
- Communications Manager
- Finance Manager (Part-Time)
Knowledge Services Specialist NEW
- Exponent Philanthropy: Senior Director – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and a Membership Development Manager.
- Mission Investors Exchange: Associate, Fund Development and Operations, Associate, Knowledge and Communications and Associate, Programs.
- Philanthropy Northwest: Membership Manager and Executive Assistant and Office Manager.
- National Center for Family Philanthropy: Vice President, Development and Marketing.
The Swearer Center at Brown University offers a RI Community Jobs Listserv, which lists nonprofit/social good jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities in Rhode Island. Subscribe
Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Job Postings