Citizens Bank is celebrating the five-year anniversary of becoming a public company this month by reflecting on the many ways it has been able to help Rhode Island communities reach their potential.
The Bank shared the following ways they have helped their communities grow over the past five years:
- Employees have volunteered more than half a million hours to community organizations.
- The Bank has invested roughly $70 million in programs to benefit local neighborhoods.
- Employees have served annually on more than 700 boards or committees.
- The Bank has invested over $3 billion in affordable housing and other projects to benefit communities.
- Employees and partners have reached more than one million people with financial literacy programs.
- The Bank has provided more than 27 million meals to our hungry neighbors in partnership with local food banks and pantries.
Congratulations to Citizens for this anniversary and their continued community engagement!